Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: March 04, 2022
Thank you for taking service from Ronicz.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to RONICZ TECHNOVATIONZ PRIVATE LIMITED, Gurudeva Charitable & Educational Trust Room No: 906, BP.XI/27D, Pallickal p.o Kattachira Malevikkara, pin: 690503.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Service from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to Ronicz, accessible from https://ronicz.in
You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You cannot cancel any service after advance payments.
The deadline for cancelling a service is before advance payment from the date on which You received the Quote or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the service delivered.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
- By email: email@example.com
Conditions for Returns
In order for the Service to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The Service were purchased in the last 7 days
- The Service are in the original packaging
The following Service cannot be returned:
- The supply of Service made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
- The supply of Service which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
- The supply of Service which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery.
- The supply of Service which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Service may be refunded. Unfortunately, Goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org